Monday, May 16, 2011

Breaking what's blocking

I consider myself to be intelligent, well educated, a bit narcissistic and quite frankly rather funny. In spite of all of these amazing qualities, inevitably there has been some sort of barrier that has kept me in a holding pattern of mediocrity and lack.

For the past six years I have been committed to daily meditations and affirmations. I have created a vision board, and declared these things already mine. The key ingredients that my visions were missing are the beliefs and emotions that go hand in hand with creating.

I recently discovered EFT, or tapping, from several of the authors and coaches I have been following. [Joe Vitale, Natalie Ledwell, Jessica Ortner] It is a series of tapping on pressure points and meridians on the body, while speaking truths about what may be holding me back from success. I gave it a go this morning, even before my coffee! The experts have said this is a great way to break down the limiting beliefs.

My results for today:

No road rage to or from the office.
I met with an expert and mentor in my field for some coaching.
I came away from the meeting with several inspiring ideas that I cannot wait to share with my own clients.
I received $10,850 in financial gifts.
I have broken down a barrier in a work relationship that had been strained.
I am feeling fantastic! (No headaches, no anxiety, no worries about tomorrow)


Gratitude:

I am so happy and grateful for the EFT technique.
I am so happy and grateful for the $10,850 and the angels who gave it.
I am so happy and grateful for my mentor coaching session and inspired ideas.
I am so happy and grateful for feeling awesome!
I am so happy and grateful for improved work relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment