Sunday, May 22, 2011

From Surrender to Inspiration

May 22, 2011

I had to look at the calendar to see what day it is. What an exciting and crazy last few days! I ended the week with what I thought was "crash and burn". I was really angry with the direction my quest for prosperity was going. Road block after road block. Client meetings were canceling as if they were all calling each other to say, "Don't go see Heather today". Per the laws of attraction, if it's happening to me, I attracted it to happen. So, I was asking myself, what the heck?

I was shouting at the sky and letting the universe know very sternly my opinions regarding what was NOT happening for me. It sounded a little like this: WHAT THE HECK! I AM DOING EVERYTHING RIGHT! I AM TALKING TO YOU! I AM LISTENING TO YOU! I BELIEVE BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT THAT YOU WILL HELP ME! I DESERVE AND WANT IT NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW!

Well, guess what I was told? Surrender! Stop struggling to make everything happen yourself. Detach from the outcome and you will be shown the way! Holy Smokes! Literally. Every cell in my body changed from tension to peace. I said, 'OK"!

Since that moment, I have had floods of divinely inspired ideas. I have received invitations from other friends in the industry to check out what their firm had to offer. I've been given glimpses of what it would look like if I had my own financial practice. I was also given dozens of ideas for creating income in other areas. With these ideas came a tidal wave of peace, joy and divine inspiration. It was easy to let go of the outcome knowing that divine ideas and avenues are limitless. There is no need to be short sighted. Just surrender!

Outcomes:

A message to surrender
opportunities to look at other firms
Friends and introductions that show up at the right place/time
divinely guided ideas
time

Gratitude

I am so happy and grateful for hearing the message with complete clarity
I am so happy and grateful for divine timing
I am so happy and grateful for income tax class
I am so happy and grateful for those who have gone before me and are blazing trails
I am so happy and grateful for this beautiful Sunday afternoon

No comments:

Post a Comment